Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Hello, Halo

When I was pre-ordering another game a while back, I saw that the store had begun accepting pre-orders for Halo 3. I knew I would eventually get the game so I figured I might as well go ahead and pre-order that as well.

I'm sure glad I did.

Now, I'm not going to go all "ZOMG HALO IZ TEH BEST GAME EVARZ!" here. However, Bungie goes to great pains to make the multiplayer experience one of the best around and I enjoy running around killing other players in multiplayer. It's a stress reliever for me. And I *really* needed it today. It's been a very crappy week for me and may get even worse tomorrow. I needed some way to blow off some steam and I got that tonight.

I'm not the best player ever, but I enjoyed this one. I got pwned a few times and put up a decent fight other times. But most of all, I forgot about my worries for a while and calmed down a whole bunch. I look forward to playing more in the future as well. See ya online! (Gamertag: Pseudowolf)

No comments: